Pengaruh Sosialisasi PBB P2 (Pajak Bumi Bangunan Perkotaan Pedesaan) Terhadap Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak di Kecamatan Bondowoso Kabupaten Bondowoso

Widyastuti, Indri (2016) Pengaruh Sosialisasi PBB P2 (Pajak Bumi Bangunan Perkotaan Pedesaan) Terhadap Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak di Kecamatan Bondowoso Kabupaten Bondowoso. Undergraduate Journal of Universitas Muhammadiyah Jember.

[img]
Preview
Text
JURNAL.pdf - Published Version

Download (63kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aimed to analyze the influence of socialization of property tax urban and rural on tax compliance in the District of Bondowoso Regency Bondowoso.Data this study were obtained from the questionnaire (primary) by taking the respondents as many as 40 taxpayers in the District Bondowoso Regency Bondowoso.Analisis Data conducted through the analysis of research instruments that include validity, reliability, hypothesis testing and classical assumption using linear analysis techniques sederhana.Hasil this study suggest that socialization bumu tax and building significant influence on tax compliance in the District of Bondowoso regency. Results of regression calculation can be seen that the coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) obtained at 0.697. This means that 69.7% of the variation variable tax compliance can be explained by variable socialization UN-P2 while the remaining 30.3% is explained by other variables not proposed in this study.

Item Type: Article
Additional Information: Indri Widyastuti (1210422013)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Socialization, PBB-P2, obedience, taxpayer
Subjects: 300 Social Science > 330 Economics
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Accounting (S1 - Undergraduate Thesis)
Depositing User: Berlian Eka Kurnia
Date Deposited: 02 May 2018 04:17
Last Modified: 02 May 2018 04:17
URI: http://repository.unmuhjember.ac.id/id/eprint/87

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item